6.22.2010

sanitized

i have decided to

give in to the parasitic self

my reservations concerning this are

relatively

selfish

relative to what time has already done filling and eroding me

a saturated sponge which leaks, dirty

i think about it and

i let it out


my time is structurally sentenced

bones and stones stacked, a spidery web on which i can rest

finally i can rest

activity is draining me of reasons and support

i let it in and it supports me unexpectedly

i sense a strong skeleton inside the light

a light which he produces with christ-like unawareness


i have lost the ancient battle

the loss is feathery and soft from rotting

i can just feed off the light as it sanitizes my context

i could feed off his love for me

and my love for it hollows me and fills the space with light

a dangerously empty space: i am letting in the parasites

i am sorry

i couldn’t let love in alone